2017 Meeting Sponsorship &
Midwest Meeting Schedule
- January 24, 2017 - 8th Annual Midwest Monthly Meeting and Wee One Fundraiser,Seven Bridges Golf Club; Don Ferreri, Dave Gelino, Host
- February 8, 2017 - Hospitality Reception, Marlow's Tavern, Orlando FL
- February 16, 2017 - Assistant Winter Workshop, Midwest Golf House
- April 25, 2017 - April Monthly Meeting, Calumet Country Club, Matt Harstad, Host
- June 26, 2017 - June Monthly Meeting, Elgin Country Club, Phil Zeinert, CGCS, Host
- July 20, 2017- MAGCS 9 Hole Golf Event, Arlington Lakes Golf Club, Alan Bevers, Host
- August 29, 2017 - August Monthly Meeting & Annual Golf Championship, Kemper Lakes Golf Club, Mike Paciga, Host
- October 5, 2017 - Midwest October Meeting, Heritage Bluffs Golf Club, Chuck Anfield, Host
- Dec. 6, 2017 - Midwest Turf Clinic, Medinah Country Club; Curtis Tyrrell, Host
|Number of Events
| One Meeting
| Two Meetings
| Three Meetings
| Four Meetings
| Five Meetings
| Six Meetings
| Seven Meetings
| Eight Meetings
Meeting selections will be available to select within the registration form.
Hospitality Reception - February 8, 2017
The Midwest has reserved the facility from 7:00 - 11:00 P.M. Midwest members and guests will be present. Don't miss this opportunity to place your company at the forefront of Midwest support!
| Sponsor Level
| Double Eagle
Thank you in advance for your continued support.
Education shall not be a direct advertisement but an opportunity to educate the golf course superintendent on a specific product, process or service. Attendees shall gain knowledge that will allow them to use products more effectively and efficiently.
Education committee will review program and materials for approval.
$500 per contact hour, other guidelines apply.
Please contact MAGCS for specific sponsorship opportunities. 630-685-2420